Are you a new writer, or an established author looking to publish their next manuscript or go down the self-publishing route?
I can format your manuscript so it has a professional layout and can be sent to an agent/publisher or uploaded onto Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing).
It can then be published as a paperback and/or an ebook (ensuring it can be read on all electronic devices; e-readers, tablets, smartphones, laptops and PCs).
In order to check there are no spelling, grammar or punctuation errors before publishing your manuscript, please see my Proofreading Service.
Here is an overview of what is covered in this service:
- Creating your Amazon KDP Account (Bookshelf) – if required
- Setting page size and margins
- Modifying styles for a custom look
- Formatting chapters (section breaks and chapter titles)
- Formatting front and back matter pages
- Adding pagination
- Adding headers
- Formatting chapter title pages
- Adding images
- Creating a table of contents
- Exporting final files to PDF/A ready for upload to KDP
This service does not include the designing of a front or back cover. You will need to hire a professional book designer for this as I am not a designer and Microsoft Word is not a design tool.
The cost of the first draft of formatting is £200, for manuscripts up to 100,000 words. If your manuscript is longer, please contact me for a quote.
Any additional work required after the first draft eg reformatting or further changes requested are charged at £25 per hour (min charge £25).
If you would like to get in touch to discuss your requirements, please fill in a contact form.