But first, if you’re thinking “I can’t afford a Virtual Assistant”, try and turn that around and realize you can’t afford NOT to. Because a static to do list is costing you money every day. If you were to write down everything you do each day for your business, you’d see that most of the tasks don’t actually need YOU to do them. They just have to get done. And what’s more, you’re probably always putting things of until tomorrow, or next week, because you just don’t have time!
- Sending out and chasing outstanding invoices
- Formatting reports, presentations & invoices
- Formatting templates & guides
- Researching/making travel & accommodation arrangements
- Diary/calendar management – scheduling meetings, syncing with devices, adding upcoming events
- Email management – detox/labels/filters/folders
- Gmail set up
- Travel arrangements (flights, hotels, car hire, taxis etc)
- Typing up notes
- Collating business cards into an Excel sheet for uploading to CRMs or address books
- Data entry
- online research
- Event coordination – venue finding & confirmation/collating attendees & documents
So, what now? Get in touch today to book your no obligation, free consultation.